Buick Achievers Scholarship Program:
The Buick Achievers Scholarship Program most recently handed out 1,100 scholarships, 100 of which were renewable for a maximum of four years and worth as much as $25,000 per year.
Those in an Engineering program lasting five years are eligible for another year of support while the other 1,000 scholarships are one-time gifts of $2,000 each. The Buick Achievers site describes the qualifications it looks for in applicants as leadership in school, devotion to scholastic achievement, and participation in volunteer work.
Level/Field of Study
Buick Achievers Scholarship is open to high school seniors, high school graduates, or current postsecondary [undergraduate] students in any of the University in the United States.
The Buick Achievers Scholarship is funded by the General Motors Foundation in the USA.
If you are an international student and you desire to study in the USA, check out the best scholarships obtainable for study in the USA
BuickAchievers Scholarship Worth
The Buick Achievers Scholarship Program will award 50 Scholarships of up to $25,000 renewable for up to four years, and one additional year for those entering a qualified five-year Engineering program.
The scholarships can be used towards the total cost of tuition, fees, books, supplies, required equipment, room and board, and other allowable expenses.
Applicants to the Buick Achievers Scholarship Program 2020 must:
- Be high school seniors, high school graduates, or current postsecondary undergraduate students.
- Plan to enrol in the full-time undergraduate study at an accredited four-year college or university [Proprietary and online schools are not eligible] based in the U.S. or Puerto Rico for the entire 2020 academic year.
- Demonstrate an interest in pursuing a career in the automotive or related industries using these areas of study.
- Be U.S. citizens and have permanent residence in the United States or Puerto Rico.
- Plan to major in a course of study that focuses on Engineering/Technology or selects Design related programs of study.
You can check the list of eligible majors through the given link: https://buickachievers.scholarshipamerica.org/majors.php
How to Apply
- To apply to The Buick Achievers Scholarship Program, you must first register as an applicant on the scholarship website at https://buickachievers.scholarshipamerica.org/register.php or apply at www.buickachievers.com/
- Then, activate your account by accessing your email, then complete the application by providing information about yourself and your academic achievements.
Applicants are required to provide the following documents that will be necessary for the application process;
- A list of your work experience and involvement in school and community activities.
- Your transcript of grades (online transcripts must display student name, school name, grade and credit hours earned for each course, and term in which each course was taken).
- Your parents/guardians’ financial information from their most recently filed tax return or your own financial information if an independent student.
Unfortunately, the submission of applications for this General Motors Scholarship is over. However, when applications are ongoing, the deadline for this Buick Achievers Scholarship is dated for February 27 yearly.
For more information on this Buick Achievers Scholarship 2020, interested applicants should click on the link below:
If you have questions, you may email: email@example.com or call 1-800-537-4180.