County Antrim Grand Jury Bursary for International Students in the UK:
Queen’s University Belfast is accepting applications from brilliant students for the County Antrim Grand Jury Bursary for the academic year 2020-21.
The bursary is open for students from all over the globe who want to complete undergraduate, postgraduate taught, and research degree coursework at the university.
Application Deadline: July 10, 2020
- University: Queen’s University Belfast
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate, Postgraduate Taught, Research
- Awards: £1500
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: Domestic and International
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate, postgraduate taught, research in Legal Research/Studies
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, a student registered in the School of Law, or A graduate of the University in the School of Law in one or other of the following categories, namely that he (or she) is pursuing postgraduate legal studies or-a registered student or a member of the Inn of Court of Northern Ireland or a registered student or a member of the Inns of Court in England and Wales or an entrant for admission as a solicitor in Scotland while serving as an apprentice under the indenture or a solicitor’s apprentice or legal clerk recognised as such by the Law Society of Northern Ireland or the Law Society of England and Wales
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be considered for the higher education funding, applicants must apply for undergraduate, postgraduate taught, research admission at the university. No application is necessary. Awards made automatically to eligible international students on enrolment.
- Supporting Documents: Please upload good quality scanned copies of the applicant’s proposed legal studies, plus a copy of one relevant written reference should be emailed to law.office-at-qub.ac.uk
- Admission Requirements: Students must have a valid visa and also meet the minimum admission requirements of the college.
- Language Requirement: Students whose first language is not English will need to show evidence of an acceptable level of competency in the English language.
The Queen’s University Belfast will provide the award amount approximately £1500 depending on funding available for the successful candidates.