Teesside University Early Payment Discount funding for International Students in the UK:
Teesside University is proud to offer its Early Payment Discount funding for international students. The funding opportunity is open for the session 2020/21.
The grant is designed for talented applicants who want to undertake the foundation, undergraduate, postgraduate, research programme at Teesside University in the UK.
Founded in 1930, Teesside University is a public university. It generates and applies knowledge that contributes to the economic, social and cultural success of students, partners and the communities they serve.
Why study at Teesside University? TU provides the best teaching quality and peaceful environment for students to study in a proper way. Here they will get many opportunities for enhancing your talent and developing your communication skills along with personality development.
Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: Teesside University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Foundation, Undergraduate, Postgraduate, Research
- Award: £500
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: International
- The program can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Foundation, Undergraduate, Postgraduate, and Research in any discipline
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet have a high school certificate or undergraduate degree from a recognized university.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to be considered for this award, candidates must take admission in Foundation, Undergraduate, Postgraduate, & Research at the university. After that, they should apply for this opportunity.
- Supporting Documents: No additional documents would be asked by the university but there is a possibility of asking at the time of admission.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, applicants must meet all the entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: Students need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English.
Benefits: Teesside University will provide the £500 discount if pay your fee prior to enrolment in the first year of study only.