University of Strathclyde Faculty of Science masters programmes for UK and EU Students, 2020:
To support outstanding UK and EU students in the UK, the University of Strathclyde is proud to announce its Faculty of Science Masters Scholarships. The funding opportunity is awarded for the academic year 2020/2021.
The purpose of The grants is to motivate excellent students by providing up to twenty scholarships for a postgraduate taught master’s degree at the university.
Established in 1796, the University of Strathclyde in Glasgow’s second-oldest university that provides academic modules, study skills, and English language training. It is consists of four main faculties categorized based on subjects and academic fields.
Why study at the University of Strathclyde? At this university, candidates will gain a flexible, innovative learning environment as well as a first-class teaching experience. Here students will get high-quality postgraduate study opportunities and they will expand their knowledge, meet new people, experience a new culture, and enjoy new experiences.
Application Deadline: July 31, 2020
- University or Organization: University of Strathclyde
- Department: Faculty of Science
- Course Level: Masters
- Award: £1000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Up to 20
- Nationality: UK/EU Students
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: UK and EU
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Postgraduate taught masters degree coursework in Chemistry, Computer and information sciences, Mathematics and Statistics, Pharmacy and biomedical sciences, Physics, Forensic science, Biochemistry, Biology, and biological sciences, Biomedical science, Immunology, Microbiology, Pharmacology, and Pharmacy.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Be a new UK or EU fee-paying student holding an offer of admission for a taught master’s degree in the Faculty of Science for the 2020/2021 academic year.
- Must hold, or be on track, to receive a minimum of an upper second-class undergraduate degree (or international equivalent).
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for the opportunity , applicants must take admission in a Masters Degree program at the University of Strathclyde. After that, applicants will automatically be considered for a scholarship using the information contained in their application for admission. No separate application is necessary.
- Supporting Documents: Students must submit a CV, academic certificates, and transcripts with their application.
- Admission Requirements: To receive the program opportunity, all applicants must meet the academic entry requirements of their chosen program.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language, you should provide evidence of English language ability: IELTS, TOEFL, or other acceptable proof. Please see the English Language Requirements section for more details.
The University of Strathclyde will provide up to 20 scholarships of £1000 to UK/EU Students for postgraduate taught master’s degree in the Faculty of Science.