Vacancy for Accountant at Westminster Security Solutions Nigeria Limited:
Westminster Security Solutions Nigeria Limited is a member of Westminster Group Plc. Westminster Group Plc is a specialist security group operating worldwide in over 60 countries. The group’s principal activity is the design, supply and on-going support of advanced technology of Fire, Safety, Security and Defence solutions. The group is listed on the AIM market of the London Stock Exchange.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accountant
- Manage financial systems and budgets.
- Undertake financial audits (an independent check of an organization’s financial position).
- Maintaining accounts receivable files and records.
- Actively engage in debt recovery through phone calls, mails, visiting customers and every other means possible.
- Producing monthly financial and management reports.
- Ensure that the financial policies /procedures of the company are implemented Efficiently and in line with generally accepted accounting practices (e.g. FIRS)
- Institute adequate financial control systems and processes to secure the assets and Efficient operation of the organization
- Develop key financial processes including budgeting, management & financial accounting/reporting
- Monthly, quarterly and annual budgeting and variation reporting
- Maintain accounting records.
- Prepare financial statements, including monthly and annual accounts
- Monitor all account payable checks, prepare invoices and updates on all accounts.
- Perform research, reconcile all bank accounts and resolves all issues in processes.
- Prepare and document all taxes and its filing.
- Other duties as assigned.
- B.Sc/HND in Accounting or related studies
- 2-4 years relevant working experience
- Preferably a chartered accountant
- Proficient in acquiring funding, financial proposal, process and management of it to help the organization.
- Having strong skills in Maths, Computer, Communication and Data analysis.
- Proficient in preparation of reports and compliance document required by law, regulations or company policies
- Able to maintain accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures
- Confidential, Reliable & Detail-oriented
Application Closing Date
30th June, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the position as the subject of the email.
Note: Prepare for the interview and possible resumption immediately if taken