VU COVID-19 International Scholarship in Australia:
Victoria University is thrilled to announce the COVID-19 International Scholarship to assist talented students from around the world for the session 2020/21.
The motive of this educational bursary is to attract outstanding students who wish to begin their undergraduate and master’s degree (coursework) studies in Australia.
Victoria University is a dual-sector tertiary institution providing courses in both higher education and Technical and Further Education. It is Australia’s public university and ranked 301-350 in the world.
Why study at Victoria University? VU provides its students with lots of opportunities to expand their knowledge and experience. It is well-known for its first-class facilities, highly skilled graduates, and excellence in interdisciplinary research and teaching.
Application Deadline: Open
- University: Victoria University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate or postgraduate (coursework)
- Awards: Up to A$6,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: International students
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate or postgraduate (coursework) studies in any subject stream.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- All students commencing an undergraduate or postgraduate (coursework) course with VU Melbourne in Semester 2, 2020 or Trimester 3, 2020 are eligible.
- This includes international students already in Australia, international students currently in other countries, international students at VU-partnered universities and students on a pathway from one VU course to another VU course.
- Higher education diploma or VET students are not eligible for this application.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To take part in this program, aspirants are demanded to take affirmation in the bachelor’s degree program or postgraduate degree coursework at the university. After taking confirmation, you can submit the online award application form which will be available after your enrollment. No application is required.
- Supporting Documents: Must attach the required supporting documentation including references, personal statement highlighting your involvement in extra-curricular activities, interest in internationalization, motivations and future goals no more than 500 words.
- Admission Requirements: If you are going to enrol in the undergraduate or postgraduate degree coursework then you are recommended to meet the entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: All aspirants need to have good knowledge of written and spoken the English language.
Victoria University will provide the award amount up to A$6,000 for the first two study periods. Upon the successful completion of two semesters, students will be assessed for the VU International Excellence Scholarship, which is valued at $1,500 per semester for the remainder of their studies. The total value of the combined scholarships is up to $15,000 for a four-year undergraduate degree.