Looking to apply for Scholarships in the USA? By viewing this page, you are now closer to winning your dream scholarship(s) to study in the USA. America is a choice destination for competitive scholarship awards covering all levels of education.
Applying for USA Scholarships
There are numerous fully funded scholarships in USA to apply for; including popular programs like the Fulbright Scholars Program and the Harvard Boustany Scholarships amongst others. You will find an endless list of scholarships updated on a rolling basis to help you achieve your study dreams in the United States.
Choose your desired program, check eligibility and follow the program’s specific application guide to apply.
1. Hubert H. Humphrey Fellowship Program 2022-2023
In 26 countries, the Humphrey Fellowship Program is administered by a Binational Fulbright Commission. In all other participating countries, the Public Affairs Section of the U.S. Embassy is charged with the operation of the Program.
2. Saint Mary’s University of Minnesota International Students scholarships
This scholarship is available for new and transfer students. The Saint Mary’s University of Minnesota cares for its student community and strives to see them succeed. A wide range of academic programs and opportunities are available to help you achieve your education goals.
3. US Embassy EducationUSA Opportunity Funds Program 2021/2022
The EducationUSA Opportunity Funds Program (OFP) works closely with students through regularly scheduled meetings and seminars to assist them throughout the application process to secure admission and scholarships to attend colleges and universities in the United States. OFP finances the cost of the application process, including registration fees for required standardized examinations and provides free membership to the U.S. EducationUSA Advising Center for its participants. OFP expects a sincere commitment from the students to give their energy and time to the program so that they may achieve their dreams of study in the United States.
4. Global Scholarship Award at Kent State University | Eligibility Criteria
To be eligible for the Global Scholarships Award at Kent State University, the following eligibility conditions must be met.
- Eligible Countries: Applications will be accepted from around the world.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate course in any subject at the KSU
- Admissible Criteria: Student qualifies as an incoming international student who intends to pursue an undergraduate degree and will enrol full time at Kent State. Graduate, exchange, visiting, ESL or current students and in-state resident students are not eligible to apply.
5. Chapman University Financial Aid for International Students
Merit-based scholarships are awarded at the discretion of the Admission Committee. Additional scholarships are available through individual departments.
6. Erik Jonsson School of Engineering & Computer Science Scholarship
All freshmen are automatically considered for scholarships from the University. Each year, UT Dallas offers the Academic Excellence Scholarships (AES) to incoming first-time-in-college freshman students who qualify. Your application for admission to the University serves as your AES application.
7. University of Cincinnati Bearcats Everywhere Scholarship 2021
The Bearcats Everywhere Scholarship is a one-time tuition scholarship award for international students that are equivalent to the non-resident surcharge for Summer 2021. The award is available as Graduate Assistant Scholarship (GAS).
8. Rosen College of Hospitality Management Scholarships 2021-2022 | DETAILS
Scholarships are awarded on the basis of academic criteria as well as any combination of financial need, campus/community activities, leadership positions and work experience. Please click the image to apply for Rosen College Scholarships through the A2O system. The Rosen College Scholarship Committee is responsible for the application process, reviewing applications and awarding scholarships.
9. World Bank Graduate Scholarship Program at Penn State | Eligibility Criteria
To be eligible for the World Bank Graduate Scholarship Program at Penn State College of Engineering, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Apply and be admitted to the M.S. or M.Eng. degree program in architectural engineering via the Graduate School portal.
- Fulfill the World Bank requirements including being a citizen of a World Bank eligible country.
- Possess three years of STEM-related experience
- Have a bachelor’s degree completed at least three years before applying
- Be employed full time in development work.
10. Anderson University International Scholarships 2021-22 | DETAILS
It is a “pool” fund. A specific amount of money is available for each year. Once the needs of continuing students are met, then we know the amount available to new students each year. All completed applicants are ranked, and the top three are awarded to meet their need.
Characteristics in the ranking include but are not limited to: SAT/ACT score, anticipated major, country of origin, anticipated involvement on campus, leadership experience, connection to the University (alumni, church, etc.), and date of application completion.
This is one of the ways we are intentional about developing a very diverse and impactful international student body, with 69 students from 25 countries. Beyond the top three we look at perhaps the next 15 or 20 and try to award as many as we can. For this reason, underestimating your own ability for funding can hurt your chances for this scholarship.