In this article, we have compiled the best thank you message to God for the gift of life, thank you message to God for all the blessings, thank you God for the good result, thank you God for my graduation quotes, inspirational thank you God quotes, thank you Lord quotes for all blessings, thanks God for everything you gave me, thank God for everything in my life, etc
Thank You God Messages
1. Even when I’m not deserving or worthy, your grace singled me out of the multitude to receive such abundant blessings. I cannot but continue to say “thank you” for the rest of my days.
2. When things get tough or hard, that’s when I praise you more. Because I know things will soon fall into pleasant places for me. Thank you, God, for never putting me to shame.
3. If you’ve ever wondered why I’m always glowing, the reason is my God. He has always been faithful to me. His kind of love leaves me awed and humbled. His praise will forever be in my mouth.
4. The extent of God’s love and faithfulness leaves me awed. I’m so grateful to be a recipient of His grace. I’m God’s, own baby!
5. God has been there for me ever since I took my first breath all up till now. I want to take this time to just “Thank you, Jesus”. I’ll be forever grateful.
6. The blessings of God just keeps overflowing in my life. I’m not typing this to brag, but to give thanks for the unending grace. He has always and will always be faithful.
7. They say the best time to praise God is when it seems like things are going wrong. So I’m hanging on His promises and praise Him for His blessings in advance.
8. My ever faithful God has done it again! I’m in a state of joyful shock. Thank you for being God. There’s no way could have done this.
9. It’s been you, Jesus. I’m going to take time to acknowledge you for all your blessings over me and my family. You alone are God!
10. Have you ever felt as if God is paying you special attention? You pray and just like that you receive your answers. Even when you don’t pray, blessings come from every corner? Just take some minutes to thank God. He is really faithful.
Every grateful heart needs to use these thanksgiving messages to God as WhatsApp status or on their Facebook wall or on any other social media site of their choice.
11. All through my ups and down, you were there for me. Even when no one else was. You loved me unconditionally. I’m grateful for your blessings and humbled by your love.
12. Every morning I see a new dawn, a count my blessings and lift my voice to say ” thank you, Abba Father”. You’ve done it again.
13. From now until my last breath, I’m going to dedicate my days to praise you for your blessings.
14. I wish I could speak over a hundred languages. All I’m going to say is “thank you”. You are the ever faithful God.
15. When I thought it was all over, you surprised me at the last minute and proved to the world that you are a God that never disappoints. Thank you for your ending blessings.
16. Jehovah Shammah- God my provider. Thank you for your provision. You take care of me and mine. I will forever give you all the glory.
17. I know that all I have is from you. You are God, my Sustainer. All my victories are the results of the battles you fought for me. All my wealth is as a result of your blessings. Thank you, Jesus.
18. I always feel like I can thank you enough. Because while I’m thanking you, for one thing, you surprise me again with another. Father, you are indeed a good God.
19. He has been my father and my mother. He has never for once put me to shame. He has once again blessed me beyond my comprehension. All I can give you is my praise. Thank you, Jesus.
20. I wonder how he does it! One minute I’m praising and in another minute, I’m receiving blessings. It’s as if he’s always busy working out something for me. Thank you, my father.
21. My joy has no bounds. The blessings of God is just radiating over my life. See me glowing all over. I return all the glory to you, my God. It’s been you all the way.
22. My Thanksgiving belongs to you. For the showers of blessings that have been raining over me and my family. I’ll never be ungrateful to you.
23. I wish I could sound a thousand tongues. I wish every hair on head were tongues. Even all these is not enough to sing your praises. Mighty God has done again!
24. Please, join me in praising my father. The God that never fails. He has blessed me with another miracle. Praise the Lord!
25. I have joy like a river. If I start explaining, I’m sure I’ll run out of words. This God has left me speechless. The kind of blessings that makes you want to roll on the floor and give a cry of joy. Thank you, father!
26. The Lord has done for me what no man can do. He has encompassed me blessings beyond my imaginations. The great and mighty God, be thou exalted.
27. Wherever you are, whatever it is you are doing, can you just spare a minute to help me shout hallelujah to the King of kings? He has done it again!
28. I have never been loved this way. The feeling of having someone looking out for you tirelessly is just love beyond compare. The joy that comes when He proves to you again what a loving father He just leaves me speechless. He has blessed me and I’m ever grateful.
29. There are some blessings that are not quantifiable. It seems like no adjective suits its magnitude. I’ve searched for the words and still couldn’t find the perfect fit. Oh, he has blessed me. Hallelujah!
30. When you have abundance of peace, joy like a river, love from all corners, provisions for your daily needs, it is then that you are indeed blessed. For these you have and are still doing, Jehovah, I thank you.
31. Not only am I alive, I am a recipient of God’s ever flowing blessings. All I have needed your hands have provided. Thank you, Jesus!
32. I lift my voice to give you all the glory. Only you could have done this. I exhort you mighty God for blessing me.
33. Every day I experience God’s mercies and favour. He has chosen to once again bless me with another miracle. May testimonies forget to abound in my life.
34. The best thing about God is that unlike any man, He is faithful. I poured out my heart to Him in prayer and answers with bountiful results.
35. To say that I am happy is an understatement. I am indeed grateful to God for showing up again when I thought all hope was lost. He surprised me and blessed me. Praise the Lord!
37. When I think about your goodness and your faithfulness, I am convinced that it is through your mercy that I have not been consumed. Instead, I am experiencing favour in every corner and in different dimensions.
38. The days just keep getting better. I have never experienced a better yesterday. Every day for a new blessing. My God has made me “the favoured one”.
39. I am being congratulated for my success when the truth is told, it was all possible through Jesus. If it had not been for Him, I would never have made it this far. I return all the glory to Him. Thank you, Jesus.
40. Amidst the trials and temptations, the Lord brought me out miraculously and has made a triumphant. I am victorious through the blood of the Lamb. I will sing and dance to the God who has done what no man can do.
Thank you God for giving me another day, another chance to become a better individual, another chance to give and experience love.
Thank you God! For being there for me, never leaving me and always loving me.
Thank You, God, for blessing me with a beautiful life. I am forever grateful to you for this life.
Dear God, life is blissful, and all credit goes to you. Thank you for all the countless blessings you have given me in every step of life.
Thank you is little for all the happiness you give me along with my loved ones. Thank God for letting me live so long with them and for all the good things I have in this life.
I’m still alive. I’m still healthy. I’m still Blessed. Thank you God for another day.
Thank you, God, for always helping me out and giving me the patience to deal with everything. Without you, life has no meaning.
Thank you, God, for giving me life and blessing it with wonderful people and opportunities.
Dear God, without you, life has no meaning. Thank you for giving me the purpose to lead an ethical and excellent life.
I am sincerely grateful to you, dear Lord, for everything in my life. Only you know what is best for me, and I have my faith in you.
Thank you for always giving me the chance to be a better version of myself and guiding me through life.
Thank you, Lord, for making me worthy of all the blessings you have bestowed upon me. Eternally thankful to you, my Lord.
Thank you for giving me the strength to overcome adversity, to do what’s right for the benefit of the greater good, to rise above negativity.
Thank you God for every second on this earth, of which I will never receive back. Please teach me to steward this life that You have given to me.
God, thanks for giving me wisdom and bliss, I know that without you I couldn’t do anything. Thank you God for all the good that has happened in my life.
Father, thank You that You are always smiling, arms wide open welcoming this sinner back into Your embrace. Thank You for the joy it brings to share about You.
Thank you for giving me free will to love and be loved, to make my own decisions, to learn from my mistakes, to laugh when I am happy, to cry when I am sad.
Thank You for the strength by prayer to turn from self-pity over jealousy. Thank You for the wisdom to rest to continue serving You.
Thank You for still calling my name, for still loving me the same. My sins, you forgave. On that cross, my price You paid. Please help me understand the Gospel.
I will never stop thanking you’ve made me a reliable and committed person. Only to you I will be faithful forever. Thanks for everything, God, especially for my happiness and that of those around me.
Thank You for the time I could spend with my friend and serve him, please teach me to love and serve others as You have served me first.
I thank you Lord for you have always been there watching over me and showing me that nothing ever happens to me when I find myself next to you. I ask you to enlighten my path so I can reach you, also I pray for all my brothers.
Thanks for giving me the urge to move forward and surpass each obstacle. For showing me the good amidst so much evil and for always being present all this time.
Whenever I stumble you are there to help me get up, because when I feel that something is not possible to do and I cannot find a solution anywhere, you show me that by your side anything is possible. You are everything to me God, I believe infinitely in your word and I thank you for all the blessings you have brought into my life.
For all those times you have forgiven me even though I have been wrong several times, I appreciate your infinite mercy. I will never get tired of thanking you Lord, and thanks to your example of life I have managed to become a better person.
Although I have thousands of problems I will never fear. I give you my whole life Lord, I will be like a child in the darkness and not be afraid as long as you lead me in your way, your way of goodness and peace.
Thank you God for giving me life, allowing me to get up again and seeing my loved ones. Thanks for making me see that it is never too late to change and as long as I am by your side all will be better.
For life, for the happiness of my children and for all the good I know, I thank you God
God, I really understand now, if you do not give us everything we ask you for, it is not because you do not listen, but because you are the one who really knows what will make us happy.
I will never tire of thanking my Lord and me is that there are infinite things I owe you. I thank you for letting me get up every morning and give the greeting of good morning my parents and also allowing me to share your love with everyone I know. Just pray thee, from me never
I will never get tired of asking you Lord for all those people who need a place to live, I pray for them so that you can host them on your infinite goodness.
Also I thank you for allowing me to have a roof where I can shelter from the rain. Thank you for all you have given me, all you give and all you will give me, thanks for your infinite love.
You have freed me from a life of vice and banalities, you pushed me away from the evil path I chose. Thanks for proving that money is not everything in life and that with you I can find true happiness
During all this time dear Lord I have realized how important and necessary your guidance is in my life, if you do not illuminate my way, I would simply not be able to find happiness.
Help me to discern the good from the bad things and take me away from envy and resentment.
Hopefully these phrases will be of great help to you and that you can share them with your friends or with your loved ones. And remember that God will always be there when you need Him the most.
Thank You Messages to God on Birthday
On my birthday, I want to thank you, God, for giving me life and happiness. Having such a wonderful family and friends continuously shapes me as a person.
I am forever indebted for your immeasurable blessings in my life. On my birthday, I want to thank you for confounding the tongues of my enemies and helping me become the person I am today.
Thank You Messages to God on Graduation
You hold great compassion on my life, dear Lord. On my graduation day, I want to return all praises and thanks to you to grant me a journey of mercies and miracles.
Thank you for giving me the strength to carry forward with my academics. Thank you, God, for this beautiful life and everything else as well. Forgive all my sins and keep on blessing me.
Thank You Messages to God on Anniversary
Thank you, God, for making me lucky to have such a great companion in my life. I can never finish listing all the reasons why I should be grateful to you. Keep blessing my family, dear Lord.
Thank you, God, for blessing me with such an amazing partner who brings me closer. Thank you for making a dream come true. We are grateful for everything.
Thank You Messages to God on Birthing/Having a Baby
Dear Lord, I would like to thank you for blessing us with a healthy baby. Thank you for sending the baby and giving us new hopes. I will love my child with every ounce of my soul and make him one of your most devoted servants.
Thank you, God, for being patient with us and for blessing us with a sweet child. We will love and adore this gift and try our best to fulfill our duties as parents. Bless my child’s life, my Lord.
Thank You God For All Blessings
Thank you God for all your blessings to me and my family, for the strength you give me each day and for all the people around me who make life more meaningful.
Dear God thank you very much for the opportunities you’ve given me to be happy with a wonderful woman, thank you for being born here on earth and helping me achieve success.
I am thankful, Lord, for everything that You allow to cross my path. Thankful for the decisions that You allow me to make and the lessons that come from these decisions.
Lord, words do not express my thankfulness. For Your mighty power is at work in me, transforming me, renewing my mind. To You Lord belong thanks eternal.
I’ll never stop thanking you for making me a better person. I promise to be loyal in every aspect. Thank you dear God for the happiness I now have in my life and for the people who are with me.
Dear God, thank you for my life on this earth, however challenging or not.
My life wouldn’t be enough to thank you for all the happy moments you’ve given me with my family. Thanks for giving me so much to live with them and for how wonderful my life is.
Thank God for showing me the way of wisdom and happiness, I feel that without you I could get anywhere. I thank you for all the positive things happened in this life.
Lord I come before You, desiring to provide thanks. Father, I have so much to be thankful for, things unseen and seen, that You have done in my life.
Dear God, if you hadn’t sent your son Jesus Christ to earth, this world would be much worse and without hope of being saved. Thank you for the sacrifice of your son.
Yet God You are and always will be there with me, even when it seems like I am forever in the wilderness, running further and further from You, You, my God are there guiding me back to Your loving arms.
God, thank you for giving me life and happiness, for guiding me in the right path of peace and salvation.
Thank You Lord Quotes To Praise
Thank You God for giving a sinner like me a new life, and an assurance that someday I will be with you in paradise, not by my merit, but Jesus perfect sacrifice on the cross for my sins.
Thank you for the energy that feeds my soul, the sun that warms our bodies and the air that fills our lungs…
Lord, mostly I am thankful for the relationship that I have with You. Lord, You initiated this relationship, by what Your Son endeavored to accomplish, paying the price for my sin, redeeming and reconciling me.
It’s impossible to stop believing in you if you’ve saved me from a moment of depression, an you came into my life when I most needed it, thanks to you I’m a different person full of love and goals. Thank you God.
Thank you for giving me hope for an end to world suffering, pain, and war, for a beginning of a world filled with light and everlasting love.
I’m thankful, Lord, that I do not have to live under condemnation anymore, that You have truly set me free, that I am a new creation that I need not live under the law anymore. Thankful Lord that You have given me joy unspeakable. Thankful Lord that You are longsuffering, allowing me to mature in You!
Thank you God for giving me health, for the food you provide, for the awareness you have awaken in me. Thank you god for everything.
Thank you God for another year of life! Still many dreams, desires… and You are always faithful! What will this year bring, I don’t know! But You know, please lead me to trust in you.
How not love you and thank you if it was you, God, who gave me a chance to find happiness again. Blessed be your spirit.
Thank You, Jesus for the blessings showered upon us. Thank You for all the happiness, health, and wealth. Thank You for this day.
Thank you for my family, my friends, my pets, my colleagues, and for every other living creature I meet along my journey.
Thank You God Quotes
“Thank you, God, for the dignity and beauty of self. The precious innate self. The only thing that can’t be taken from us. The only thing we really own.” – Marjorie Holmes
“God gave you a gift of 86,400 seconds today. Have you used one to say ‘thank you’?” – Dr. William Arthur Ward
“I have never had anyone love me the way you love me. I have never loved anyone the way I love you. Thank you God for showing us the way to each other.” – Nishan Panwar
“I thank you God for this most amazing day: for the leaping greenly spirits of trees, and a blue true dream of sky; and for everything which is natural, which is infinite, which is yes.” – E.E. Cummings
“I thank God I’m myself and for the life I’m given to live and for friends and lovers and beloveds, and I thank God for knowing that all those people have already paid for me.” – Maya Angelou
“I’m blessed and I thank God for every day for everything that happens for me.” – Lil Wayne
“Thank God every morning when you get up that you have something to do that day, which must be done, whether you like it or not.” – James Russell Lowell
“I may not be where I want to be, but thank God I am not where I used to be.” – Joyce Meyer
“I want to thank you, Lord, for life and all that’s in it. Thank you for the day and for the hour, and the minute.” – Maya Angelou
“Thank God I have the seeing eye, that is to say, as I lie in bed I can walk step by step on the fells and rough land seeing every stone and flower and patch of bog and cotton pass where my old legs will never take me again.” – Beatrix Potter
“I am as bad as the worst, but, thank God, I am as good as the best.” – Walt Whitman
“Thank you, dear God, for this good life and forgive us if we do not love it enough. Thank you for the rain. And for the chance to wake up in three hours and go fishing: I thank you for that now, because I won’t feel so thankful then.” – Garrison Keillor