In this article, we have highlighted some unique quotes on life, super motivational quotes, short inspirational quotes, motivational words, motivational quotes for work, motivational quotes for success, motivational quotes for life, inspirational quotes about life and struggles, etc.
Motivational Messages About Life
Don’t count your days of life, let your life count it for you. Live every single day as it is your last.
Learn to love your life. It’s a beautiful feeling when you’re in love with your life whatever the way it is!
If you have a home to live in, food to eat to survive and the ability to work and remain alive, be grateful for all these blessings of life.
Where some people find beauty or beautiful places everywhere and every day; it’s wise to make your life a beautiful place to live and enjoy.
Life is not a fairy tale; it’s all right to have ups and downs. Just be whatever you want to be and enjoy this daring adventure.
“If you obey all the rules, you miss all the fun.” – Katharine Hepburn
“You were born to be a player. You were meant to be here. This moment is yours.” – Herb Brooks
“Life is not what you alone make it. Life is the input of everyone who touched your life and every experience that entered it. We are all part of one another.” – Yuri Kochiyama
“When you reach the end of your rope, tie a knot and hang out.” – Abraham Lincoln
“Never regret anything that made you smile.” – Mark Twain
“You must do the thing you think you cannot do.” – Eleanor Roosevelt
“If you want to fly give up everything that weighs you down.” – Buddha
“Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will.” – Suzy Kassem
“I never lose. Either I win or learn.” – Nelson Mandela
“Today is your opportunity to build the tomorrow you want.” – Ken Poirot
“Getting over a painful experience is much like crossing the monkey bars. You have to let go at some point in order to move forward.” – C.S. Lewis
Motivational Messages for Friends
When life brings challenges, people say “Give in”, but he holds for the last is who listens to the hope and inspiration.
Always keep believing in your heart that something great is going to happen in your life. Just smile, take a deep breath and enjoy your life.
Let start every day with positive charms, beautiful thoughts for the future, the whole day will go lovely and great.
May your life be cleansed of all oppression, violence and evil and be surrounded by all beautiful things!
Every morning is new starting; every single day is a new way to walk. Live in today and forget the past.
Motivational Messages for Students
Learning brings you the knowledge, knowledge brings you confidence, and confidence brings you enthusiasm and follows up to perseverance- this is the road map to successful student life.
Never get upset if you’re a failure. Failure and mistakes indicate that you’re trying for something good. Believe in yourself.
Education doesn’t mean just to fill your head; it’s meant to inspire your mind. Always keep learning new things and try to know your inner-self.
Don’t chase for success, make yourself worthy enough so that success run after you. Only then the world will bow down before you.
Dear, always believe in yourself and give your best. I’ve complete trust in you that you’ll go for the long run. All the best to you.
“I really appreciate people who correct me, because without them, I might have been repeating mistakes for a long time.” – Mufti Menk
“Motivation comes from working on things we care about.” – Sheryl Sandberg
“If today you are a little bit better than you were yesterday, then that’s enough.” – David A. Bednar
“Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world.” – Nelson Mandela
“If you can’t make a mistake you can’t make anything.” – Marva Collin
“Practice makes progress not perfect.” – Unknown
“You may be disappointed if you fail, but you’ll be doomed if you don’t try.” – Beverly Sills
“Failure is the tuition you pay for success.” – Walter Brunell
“If we wait until we’re ready, we’ll be waiting for the rest of our lives.” – Lemony Snicket
“Study while others are sleeping; work while others are loafing; prepare while others are playing; and dream while others are wishing.” – William Arthur Ward
Motivational Messages for Loved One
Once you fill your mind with positive thoughts, it’ll create the spark inside you that would lighten up your life. Your life will start to change.
Your past is a shadow, grasping you into darkness. Your present is the light that showing your path to your future. Never let your past ruin your beautiful present.
Life is short, time is limited; you won’t get any chance to rewind it. So love people, live for others and enjoy.
Don’t let others destroy your inner peace. Be unique, be happy and avoid those people who belittle your dream. This will make you two steps ahead.
The world will not ask you where from you’ve come; only what matters is where you’re going. Whether blend in the crowd or stand up against the surge.
Motivational Messages for Employees
Never give up your goal. Love your work. Triumph only comes from the effort that you give consistently.
Success doesn’t come from comfort zone; great things will happen with dedication, perseverance and hard work.
When you’re doing just a job, you’re doing just enough. But when you’re a team player, you’re doing your job in the best possible way altogether positively.
Definitely, talent is important to win; but if you have talent with teamwork, you’ll be champion.
We’re as big as our dreams. And together we’re more powerful to achieve more. Be a team with positive determinations.
“We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a habit.” – Aristotle
“If you’re offered a seat on a rocket ship, don’t ask what seat! Just get on.” – Sheryl Sandberg
“I always did something I was a little not ready to do. I think that’s how you grow. When there’s that moment of ‘Wow, I’m not really sure I can do this,’ and you push through those moments, that’s when you have a breakthrough.” – Marissa Mayer
“If you hear a voice within you say ‘you cannot paint,’ then by all means paint and that voice will be silenced.” – Vincent Van Gogh
“How wonderful it is that nobody need wait a single moment before starting to improve the world.” – Anne Frank
“Some people want it to happen, some wish it would happen, others make it happen.” – Michael Jordan
“Great things are done by a series of small things brought together” – Vincent Van Gogh
“If you hire people just because they can do a job, they’ll work for your money. But if you hire people who believe what you believe, they’ll work for you with blood and sweat and tears.” – Simon Sinek
“Very often, a change of self is needed more than a change of scene.’ – A.C. Benson
“Leaders can let you fail and yet not let you be a failure.” – Stanley McChrystal
“It’s not the load that breaks you down, it’s the way you carry it.” – Lou Holtz
Motivational Messages on Success
If you want to succeed, then win over the fear of failure and make your ambition of success deeper and greater than anything else.
Let make your dream true and build your future right now. If you don’t do this, someone will hire you one day to make his future.
Don’t think how fast you can be succeeded, as you know the creation of a palace takes a long time. Be patience in a hard time.
Search for every little chance. A defeatist picks out the difficulty in every scope, but a dreamer finds opportunity in every adversity.
Be patience when you’re chasing for success. There is no short cut to it, it’s better to take the stairs and climb up every step on the notch of opportunity.
“Success is no accident. It is hard work, perseverance, learning, studying, sacrifice and most of all, love of what you are doing or learning to do.” – Pele
“Would you like me to give you a formula for success? It’s quite simple, really: Double your rate of failure. You are thinking of failure as the enemy of success. But it isn’t at all. You can be discouraged by failure or you can learn from it, so go ahead and make mistakes. Make all you can. Because remember that’s where you will find success.” – Thomas J. Watson
“Every champion was once a contender that didn’t give up.” – Gabby Douglas
“To be a champion, I think you have to see the big picture. It’s not about winning and losing; it’s about every day hard work and about thriving on a challenge. It’s about embracing the pain that you’ll experience at the end of a race and not being afraid. I think people think too hard and get afraid of a certain challenge.” – Summer Sanders
Don’t dream about success. Get out there and work for it.
“The difference between successful people and very successful people is that very successful people say ‘no’ to almost everything.” – Warren Buffett
You can cry, scream, and bang your head in frustration but keep pushing forward. It’s worth it.
“I hated every minute of training, but I said, ‘Don’t quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion.” – Muhammad Ali
“Opportunities don’t happen. You create them.” – Chris Grosser
“Success is liking yourself, liking what you do, and liking how you do it.” – Maya Angelou
1. “If you want to achieve greatness stop asking for permission.” –Anonymous
2. “Things work out best for those who make the best of how things work out.” –John Wooden
3. “To live a creative life, we must lose our fear of being wrong.” –Anonymous
4. “If you are not willing to risk the usual you will have to settle for the ordinary.” –Jim Rohn
5. “Trust because you are willing to accept the risk, not because it’s safe or certain.” –Anonymous
6. “Take up one idea. Make that one idea your life–think of it, dream of it, live on that idea. Let the brain, muscles, nerves, every part of your body, be full of that idea, and just leave every other idea alone. This is the way to success.” –Swami Vivekananda
7. “All our dreams can come true if we have the courage to pursue them.” –Walt Disney
8. “Good things come to people who wait, but better things come to those who go out and get them.” –Anonymous
9. “If you do what you always did, you will get what you always got.” –Anonymous
10. “Success is walking from failure to failure with no loss of enthusiasm.” –Winston Churchill
11. “Just when the caterpillar thought the world was ending, he turned into a butterfly.” –Proverb
12. “Successful entrepreneurs are givers and not takers of positive energy.” –Anonymous
13. “Whenever you see a successful person you only see the public glories, never the private sacrifices to reach them.” –Vaibhav Shah
14. “Opportunities don’t happen, you create them.” –Chris Grosser
15. “Try not to become a person of success, but rather try to become a person of value.” –Albert Einstein
16. “Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people.” –Eleanor Roosevelt
17. “I have not failed. I’ve just found 10,000 ways that won’t work.” –Thomas A. Edison
18. “If you don’t value your time, neither will others. Stop giving away your time and talents–start charging for it.” –Kim Garst
19. “A successful man is one who can lay a firm foundation with the bricks others have thrown at him.” –David Brinkley
20. “No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.” –Eleanor Roosevelt
21. “The whole secret of a successful life is to find out what is one’s destiny to do, and then do it.” –Henry Ford
22. “If you’re going through hell keep going.” –Winston Churchill
23. “The ones who are crazy enough to think they can change the world, are the ones who do.” –Anonymous
24. “Don’t raise your voice, improve your argument.” –Anonymous
25. “What seems to us as bitter trials are often blessings in disguise.” –Oscar Wilde
26. “The meaning of life is to find your gift. The purpose of life is to give it away.” –Anonymous
27. “The distance between insanity and genius is measured only by success.” –Bruce Feirstein
28. “When you stop chasing the wrong things, you give the right things a chance to catch you.” –Lolly Daskal
29. “I believe that the only courage anybody ever needs is the courage to follow your own dreams.” –Oprah Winfrey
30. “No masterpiece was ever created by a lazy artist.” –Anonymous
31. “Happiness is a butterfly, which when pursued, is always beyond your grasp, but which, if you will sit down quietly, may alight upon you.” –Nathaniel Hawthorne
32. “If you can’t explain it simply, you don’t understand it well enough.” –Albert Einstein
33. “Blessed are those who can give without remembering and take without forgetting.” –Anonymous
34. “Do one thing every day that scares you.” –Anonymous
35. “What’s the point of being alive if you don’t at least try to do something remarkable.” –Anonymous
36. “Life is not about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself.” –Lolly Daskal
37. “Nothing in the world is more common than unsuccessful people with talent.” –Anonymous
38. “Knowledge is being aware of what you can do. Wisdom is knowing when not to do it.” –Anonymous
39. “Your problem isn’t the problem. Your reaction is the problem.” –Anonymous
40. “You can do anything, but not everything.” –Anonymous
41. “Innovation distinguishes between a leader and a follower.” –Steve Jobs
42. “There are two types of people who will tell you that you cannot make a difference in this world: those who are afraid to try and those who are afraid you will succeed.” –Ray Goforth
43. “Thinking should become your capital asset, no matter whatever ups and downs you come across in your life.” –A.P.J. Abdul Kalam
44. “I find that the harder I work, the more luck I seem to have.” –Thomas Jefferson
45. “The starting point of all achievement is desire.” –Napoleon Hill
46. “Success is the sum of small efforts, repeated day-in and day-out.” –Robert Collier
47. “If you want to achieve excellence, you can get there today. As of this second, quit doing less-than-excellent work.” –Thomas J. Watson
48. “All progress takes place outside the comfort zone.” –Michael John Bobak
49. “You may only succeed if you desire succeeding; you may only fail if you do not mind failing.” –Philippos
50. “Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear–not absence of fear.” –Mark Twain
51. “Only put off until tomorrow what you are willing to die having left undone.” –Pablo Picasso
52. “People often say that motivation doesn’t last. Well, neither does bathing–that’s why we recommend it daily.” –Zig Ziglar
53. “We become what we think about most of the time, and that’s the strangest secret.” –Earl Nightingale
54. “The only place where success comes before work is in the dictionary.” –Vidal Sassoon
55. “Too many of us are not living our dreams because we are living our fears.” –Les Brown
56. “I find that when you have a real interest in life and a curious life, that sleep is not the most important thing.” –Martha Stewart
57. “It’s not what you look at that matters, it’s what you see.” –Anonymous
58. “The road to success and the road to failure are almost exactly the same.” –Colin R. Davis
59. “The function of leadership is to produce more leaders, not more followers.” –Ralph Nader
60. “Success is liking yourself, liking what you do, and liking how you do it.” –Maya Angelou
61. “As we look ahead into the next century, leaders will be those who empower others.” –Bill Gates
62. “A real entrepreneur is somebody who has no safety net underneath them.” –Henry Kravis
63. “The first step toward success is taken when you refuse to be a captive of the environment in which you first find yourself.” –Mark Caine
64. “People who succeed have momentum. The more they succeed, the more they want to succeed, and the more they find a way to succeed. Similarly, when someone is failing, the tendency is to get on a downward spiral that can even become a self-fulfilling prophecy.” –Tony Robbins
65. “When I dare to be powerful, to use my strength in the service of my vision, then it becomes less and less important whether I am afraid.” –Audre Lorde
66. “Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect.” –Mark Twain
67. “The successful warrior is the average man, with laser-like focus.” –Bruce Lee
68. “There is no traffic jam along the extra mile.” –Roger Staubach
69. “Develop success from failures. Discouragement and failure are two of the surest stepping stones to success.” –Dale Carnegie
70. “If you don’t design your own life plan, chances are you’ll fall into someone else’s plan. And guess what they have planned for you? Not much.” –Jim Rohn
71. “If you genuinely want something, don’t wait for it–teach yourself to be impatient.” –Gurbaksh Chahal
72. “Don’t let the fear of losing be greater than the excitement of winning.” –Robert Kiyosaki
73. “If you want to make a permanent change, stop focusing on the size of your problems and start focusing on the size of you!” –T. Harv Eker
74. “You can’t connect the dots looking forward; you can only connect them looking backwards. So you have to trust that the dots will somehow connect in your future. You have to trust in something–your gut, destiny, life, karma, whatever. This approach has never let me down, and it has made all the difference in my life.” –Steve Jobs
75. “Two roads diverged in a wood and I took the one less traveled by, and that made all the difference.” –Robert Frost
76. “The number one reason people fail in life is because they listen to their friends, family, and neighbors.” –Napoleon Hill
77. “The reason most people never reach their goals is that they don’t define them, or ever seriously consider them as believable or achievable. Winners can tell you where they are going, what they plan to do along the way, and who will be sharing the adventure with them.” –Denis Waitley
78. “In my experience, there is only one motivation, and that is desire. No reasons or principle contain it or stand against it.” –Jane Smiley
79. “Success does not consist in never making mistakes but in never making the same one a second time.” –George Bernard Shaw
80. “I don’t want to get to the end of my life and find that I lived just the length of it. I want to have lived the width of it as well.” –Diane Ackerman
81. “You must expect great things of yourself before you can do them.” –Michael Jordan
82. “Motivation is what gets you started. Habit is what keeps you going.” –Jim Ryun
83. “People rarely succeed unless they have fun in what they are doing.” –Dale Carnegie
84. “There is no chance, no destiny, no fate, that can hinder or control the firm resolve of a determined soul.” –Ella Wheeler Wilcox
85. “Our greatest fear should not be of failure but of succeeding at things in life that don’t really matter.” –Francis Chan
86. “You’ve got to get up every morning with determination if you’re going to go to bed with satisfaction.” –George Lorimer
87. “A goal is not always meant to be reached; it often serves simply as something to aim at.” — Bruce Lee
88. “Success is … knowing your purpose in life, growing to reach your maximum potential, and sowing seeds that benefit others.” –John C. Maxwell
89. “Be miserable. Or motivate yourself. Whatever has to be done, it’s always your choice.” –Wayne Dyer
90. “To accomplish great things, we must not only act, but also dream, not only plan, but also believe.” –Anatole France
91. “Most of the important things in the world have been accomplished by people who have kept on trying when there seemed to be no help at all.” –Dale Carnegie
92. “You measure the size of the accomplishment by the obstacles you had to overcome to reach your goals.” –Booker T. Washington
93. “Real difficulties can be overcome; it is only the imaginary ones that are unconquerable.” –Theodore N. Vail
94. “It is better to fail in originality than to succeed in imitation.” –Herman Melville
95. “What would you do if you weren’t afraid.” –Spencer Johnson
96. “Little minds are tamed and subdued by misfortune; but great minds rise above it.” –Washington Irving
97. “Failure is the condiment that gives success its flavor.” –Truman Capote
98. “Don’t let what you cannot do interfere with what you can do.” –John R. Wooden
99. “You may have to fight a battle more than once to win it.” –Margaret Thatcher
100. “A man can be as great as he wants to be. If you believe in yourself and have the courage, the determination, the dedication, the competitive drive and if you are willing to sacrifice the little things in life and pay the price for the things that are worthwhile, it can be done.” –Vince Lombardi